Digi Property Solutions hardwood floor cleaning process uses a high-speed rotary brush and proprietary cleaning solution to reach tough dirt and contaminants. The cleanliness and appearance of your floors reflects directly on your business. As our technicians clean your floor, squeegees trap the dirt, and a powerful vacuum extracts both the dirt and the excess cleaning solution. . From carpets to hardwood and all other walks of flooring, we have the experience to maintain and improve the appearance of your floors as well as your reputation. Cleaning hardwood floors can be a challenging task—one that extends beyond the capabilities of your mop or broom. When cleaning hardwood floors, our experts follow up with a detailed hand cleaning for those hard-to-reach areas. After your hardwood floors are cleaned, we apply our fast-drying maintenance coat for a uniform sheen that helps to extend the life of your floor.
Floor cleaning includes:
- Vacuum or sweep floors regularly. Avoid using wax, oil soap, or other industrial household cleaners. Wax and silicone-based products compromise the integrity of your hardwood surfaces and makes cleaning more difficult.
- Remove spills promptly.
- Place indoor/outdoor mats at entryways and area rugs in high traffic areas.
- Avoid rubber-backed rugs or rugs with poor ventilation.
- Maintain consistent humidity levels in your home to prevent floors from swelling, shrinking, cracking, or exposing gaps.
- Avoid deep scratches. High heels and pets can damage wood flooring. Avoid dragging furniture across hardwood floors.